Saturday, April 6, 2013

Buccaneer Bill Ducky

Name: Buccaneer Bill Ducky
Interests: Playing dress up. I also have a straw hat. I love hats and bandanas.
Where to Find: Don’t remember for the duck but his outfit is from Home Outfitters
Brand: Schylling
Price: $20.00 Cdn

Ducky with clothes.

Buccaneer Bill Ducky is really the name of who this ducky is dressed like. Bill was available at Home Outfitters many years ago. I wonder what happened to the Bill brand and if it’s still for sale somewhere. The following Bill outfits are available: Billionaire Bill (I have this outfit) Santa Bill, Sailor Bill and Baseball Bill.
This ducky came with a straw hat but I am not sure where it is at the moment. Therefore, this ducky got to wear this cool outfit instead. Buccaneer Bill has a heavy gold chain, a black eye patch and a red bandana. I realize that in the picture I have his bandana tied to look more like a lady in a kerchief instead of a bad ass pirate. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment