Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sunridge Mall Ducky from Calgary

Name: Sunridge Mall Ducky
Interests: Shopping and floating in duck races
Where to Find: Sunridge Mall in Calgary
Brand: Assurance
Price: $2.00

Too cool for you.

Since I am camping with my best friend this long weekend, I decided it’s only fitting that I post a rubber duck that we got together back in Junior High School (we have both been collecting ducks since grade 8). While I I was in Calgary visiting her, we went shopping at Sunridge Mall. There was a duck race taking place and the ducks in the race were ducks we didn’t have. Therefore, we asked if we could purchase the duckies and keep them. The organizers said yes.

Sunridge Mall Ducky has wings that stick up and have slight blushing orange hue to them. His beak is bright red. His eyes state that he is a teenager who will give you attitude. The backward and to the side ball cap shows how cool he is. He has the Sunridge Mall stamp on his belly. He was going to be number 0941 in the race until I removed him. “Void” is written on his bottom, so everyone knows that he was not entered in the ducky race and he did not win. I really need to go watch a duck race sometime. Does anyone know of any races in Edmonton?

No comments:

Post a Comment